We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Urgent advise please?
ineedhelpquick
Posts: 6 Forumite
in Loans
I just posted over on Debt Free Wannabe. I wondered if anyone here can help.
I owe a family member just under £4000. She needs it back asap and is expecting it any day now. Is there any possible way i can get a loan or something similar, with a bad credit rating?
I owe a family member just under £4000. She needs it back asap and is expecting it any day now. Is there any possible way i can get a loan or something similar, with a bad credit rating?
0
Comments
-
Probably not. How bad is 'bad? Do you have CCJ's or defaults?

0 -
Just a thought.
There are probably payday loan type places local to you. They will charge HUGE interest rates which will saddle you with even larger debts.. Good luck..0 -
I dont have CCJ or anything, but i have missed payments. I know it cant be good.
I realise that it will probably screw me up further in the long run, i understand how it works. But it doesnt change the fact that i am desperate right now and need something.
Does anyone know where i can apply to?0 -
what do your credit records actually say?
what's your income
what other debts do you haveEU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards