Daily Mail Railcard offer

Options

Comments

• SammenForLivet2
    Options
    Thank you, Just ordered!
    Thank you all for helping me make my day by saving money!
  • georgy-girl
    georgy-girl Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    and you can buy another one afterwards for half the normal price. :)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 May 2011 at 1:47AM
    Options
    Thanks to Quoia for posting this link from the Sunday Mail on her newspaper thread, here is the link, terms and conditions at the bottom but basicly looks like a simple free family rail card.

Link here: http://www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/dailymail

Terms and conditions
    1. Your Family & Friends Railcard will be distributed as soon as possible. It is not subject to the usual Family & Friends 1-year and 3-year Railcard delivery condititions.
    2. Your Family & Friends Railcard is valid until 31 July 2011.
    3. Railcard to be carried on all journeys and used when purchasing discounted tickets.
    4. Offer available to residents of Great Britain aged 16 years or over - excludes employees of Daily Mail or ATOC Ltd.
    5. Minimum group size is at least one adult (a named cardholder) and at least one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15). Children under 5 travel for free.
    6. This Railcard is not transferable and remains the property of ATOC Ltd.
    7. Family & Friends Railcard discounts are not available on First Class fares.
    8. A morning peak restriction applies for journeys in London and the South East, Mondays to Fridays.
    9. 50% saving is only available for online purchases of a 1-year Family & Friends Railcard and cannot be redeemed at stations.
    10. 50% saving is valid between 15 July and 15 August 2011 with Promotional Code available to Daily Mail Railcard holders only.
    11. A full set of Family & Friends Railcard Terms & Conditions is available from any staffed station ticket office or at www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk.
    12. The Railcard and train travel are subject to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage. Names of the Train Companies and copies of the National Rail Conditions of Carriage are available at www.nationalrail.co.uk/nrcc.
    13. Only one free two month Family & Friends Railcard can be issued per person. No replacements will be issued if lost or stolen.
  • Rachel021967
    Rachel021967 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for that Jennie,and what good timing. My present railcard expires on 31st May.
  • ramz89
    ramz89 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know when you can be expected to receive this in the post? I am travelling on the 29th May and not sure if this is eligible?
  • crazyterrier2000
    crazyterrier2000 Posts: 4,751 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 6 May 2012 at 2:46PM
    Options
    Back for 2012

To register for your free two month Family & Friends Railcard in conjunction with the Daily Mail, simply complete your details below.
    We will send you your free two month Family & Friends Railcard in the post and you will need to have it with you when you purchase and travel with discounted train tickets.
    Demand for this offer is high and we will endeavour to get your Railcard to you as soon as possible.
    Your free two month Railcard will be valid until 31st July 2012.
    This offer is only available online until 23.59 hrs 20th May 2012.
    (Please note – the address you give will be used to post your free two month Family & Friends Railcard to you and must be a UK address.)

need 2 codes though

http://www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/dailymail
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • traintraveller_2
    Options
    the codes are FAMILY and FRIENDS.

there may be others, but these two worked for me this morning. i missed this offer last year and was very upset. hopefully this will make up for it!
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Worked fine for me.
    essex girl in exile
  • davehills
    davehills Posts: 404 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!

Does anyone know if it's valid on the IOW? We're going away in July and might be fun to take a trip on the train with the kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure