i have no idea what to buy or make for him

any ideas would be grateful

thanks

Comments

• I_try
    I_try Posts: 126 Forumite
    edited 25 April 2011 at 8:40PM
    Options
    How about a photobook or scrapbook of your years together or of his life so far?

What kind of budget are we talking about? I have just discovered that Britannica do year books - when the latest on is reduced at the end of the year I plan to get one for my daughter so she has all that information about what was happening in the world the year she was born (She was born in December but the 2010 year is covered in the 2011 yearbook). I would have thought they would have one for the year of your husbands birth if he is interested in things like that? Have just had a quick google and there are a couple on Amazon and possibly ebay. (I googled britannica book of 1962 as if my maths is correct, which admittedly it usually isn't, he was born in 1961? so book the year after will cover events of year of birth.)

Have a look on the internet to find out what was number one in the music charts the day he was born, you may be able to buy the single? Or put the information in the scrapbook?

Something nice ;) for yourself for him to appreciate after his big day!!
  • forest26
    Options
    I was given a photobook for my 50th - this was made up by my family compiling it online with photos taken over the years. I was also given a bottle of Vintage Colheita Port from 1961 which I thought was something different. The company that supplied the port was Vintage Wine and Port - not sure about the book.
  • mr_knight
    mr_knight Posts: 943 Forumite
    Options
    Have a look at notonthehighstreet.com as well. They have some nice ideas especially if you want to make something.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure