'How did I score on the BBC Big Money Test? –I'm motivated by security' blog

edited 15 April 2011 at 1:29PM in Martin's Blogs & Appearances & MoneySavingExpert in the News
23 replies 4.2K views
13»

Replies

• 20 minutes my *rse! It took me about an hour and no, I didn't go and make a cup of tea half way through.

By the time I got to the end and hit submit it said "Session timed out - please confirm password" So I confirmed my password 3 times and it just kept saing the same thing.

What a waste of time!
  • tgroom57tgroom57 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    20 minutes my *rse! It took me about an hour and no, I didn't go and make a cup of tea half way through.

By the time I got to the end and hit submit it said "Session timed out - please confirm password" So I confirmed my password 3 times and it just kept saing the same thing.

What a waste of time!

This is exactly what happened to me. I emailed them and went back to the site later (could have been nxt morning) and got access to my results. I don't know if it was because I emailed them, or just needed to wait. :o
  • grumpycrabgrumpycrab Forumite
    4.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Bake Off Boss!
    ✭✭✭✭
    a. took too long b. I didn't do very well on the money knowledge questions. Where are the answers?
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid pass scam robbed grandfather of £25k

He got his money back after MSE intervened

MSE News

20,000 FREE Ideal Home Show tickets

For London, Fri 11 Mar to Sun 27 Mar

MSE Deals