Any motorbike fanatics out there - HELP!!

Options
Right - this is really specific and unlikely that ANYONE will be able to help but i am keeping the faith for fear that if there is no hope, there is NOTHING!!!!!

My boyfriend was talking the other day about how when he was younger, he had a poster of Barry Sheene on a Yamaha (something involving letters y,x and something else....???) 500 - now i am hoping that any motor bike types out there will immediately go"ahh yes - u mean the blah blah blah" (lol) anyways - i wanna try to get him a similar poster/print of Barry Sheene on this aforementioned Yamaha....and have no clue WHERE to get it from or what to do - have tried googling but being as i currently dont even know the model of bloomin' bike............you see my problem!!!!!!!
Anyways - cheers and cheers again if ANYONE can help me out - boyfriend has had a REALLY tough year and this is one present (of a few) that i think will cheer him up (and of course make ME look very thoughtful and lovely!!!!!)

cheers again in advance :beer: :beer: :beer:
Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport