I want cycling trousers to fit short length

Options
I got some great Endura cycling trousers (weatherproof) for my birthday. My wife said she could have bought trousers to find almost any conceivable waist size but no choice in length - hence my trousers are too long for my 27" inside leg (by about 4 inches).

These trousers have a zip and straps and the manufacturers logo down at bottom of legs so cutting the end of is not an option. They also have waterproof seams so taking the stitching out further up (along one of the horizontal seams) and cutting is also a challenge although I don't know if it is impossible.

The challenge is can anyone help me by telling me if it is possible to make the adjustments I need and keep them waterproof, if so how (if I do it myself) and if there is a service out there that does it, where?

Any info on manufacturers that offer options on trouser length would also be appreciated in case they have to go back.

Going down to the smallest possible waist size to get smallest length is not an option as I really don't want to be that thin.

Oh the trials of being short legged!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport