WEEKLY COMPETITION POSTS - Updated Regularly

Options

Comments

• fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    Options

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• fnc63
    Options

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• fnc63
    Options

• fnc63
    Options

• mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    E: 26/04 Win Imperial Leather goodies (FB app, weekly) http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4559187

Hi, not sure how to add this one to weeklys as think it is ongoing so don't have an end date, it's a Friday comp though it that's any use!
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • katyeastwood
    Options
    The owner of this website asked me to post this on here after contacting the forum and being told she could ask someone to post it for her.
    This is a new site and they are looking to encourage people to subscribe to their monthly newsletter.
    The first newsletter is May 2013

All you have to do to be included is sign up to the newsletter.

phone-competitions.co.uk/uk-prize-draw.html

No fee to join newsletter
    No fee to join in the draw
    Sign up to the monthly newsletter and you are included in both the weekly and the monthly free prize draw

There is a weekly draw for a £10 shopping voucher each week for the next eleven weeks until the end of June.

There is a monthly prize draw at the end of each month and the prizes in May are three £10 shopping vouchers for three newsletter subscribers..

All you have to do is sign up to our newsletter at the web address above which you will have to copy and paste into a browser

The first weekly prize draw is today so you need to be quick to join in the first one.
    I am not a part of this site or in anyway a part of the running of these competitions I just know the person who does.

Please if I have posted anything wrongly or made some error it is not intentional and I'd hope someone would help me out and tell me what it is.
    Katy
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 April 2013 at 3:08PM
    Options
    Thanks katyeastwood. I think this is the link we need: http://www.phone-competitions.co.uk/uk-prize-draw.html

From looking at the site it's an one-off to join the newsletter, so I think it should go in the main Regulars thread, not the weeklies.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • Amilucky?
    Amilucky? Posts: 13,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    New weekly Twitter comp added to the main board please could you add it to your list :beer:

E: 17/05 (weekly) Win a Rimmel London goodie bag worth £100 (Twitter) (effort)

Best of Luck :)
  • *KatieL*
    *KatieL* Posts: 61,494 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
  • katyeastwood
    katyeastwood Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 23 April 2013 at 10:31AM
    Options
    Hi there everyone
    I posted this on the weekly competition thread and was advised by another user that the better place for it was this thread because you only have to sign up once to be included.

So you may have already seen it, if I still have it in the wrong place then please let me know.
    K

The owner of this website asked me to post this on here after contacting the forum and being told she could ask someone to post it for her.
    This is a new site and they are looking to encourage people to subscribe to their monthly newsletter.
    The first newsletter is May 2013

All you have to do to be included is sign up to the newsletter.

phone-competitions.co.uk/uk-prize-draw.html

No fee to join newsletter
    No fee to join in the draw
    Sign up to the monthly newsletter and you are included in both the weekly and the monthly free prize draw

There is a weekly draw for a £10 shopping voucher each week for the next eleven weeks until the end of June.

There is a monthly prize draw at the end of each month and the prizes in May are three £10 shopping vouchers for three newsletter subscribers..

All you have to do is sign up to the newsletter at the web address above which you will have to copy and paste into a browser

The first weekly prize is Sunday 21/04/2013 and each week after that until the end of June.

I am not a part of this site or in anyway a part of the running of these competitions I just know the person who does.

Please if I have posted anything wrongly or made some error it is not intentional and I'd hope someone would help me out and tell me what it is.
    Katy
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport