We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Just got my quartely BT Bill

Following Martin's advice to change from BT, got my line rental and final quarter calls bill today...£52.46, my Primus bill for last months calls also came today...£1.12.

Usually BT Phone bill for a quarter is around £200 including Broadband of £78 which I now get for £45 per quarter, so Cheers Martin......if only I could the Indian calls from MBNA it would be a perfect world. :money:
MBNA are a joke.

DFW Nerd No. 232

Comments

  • As an aside, I have got rid of Dreaded Capital One this month..£1100. Paid off £100 to John Lewis to get them below £900 for the first time in months, opened a new account with NATWEST and got a Solo card, but they said with 3 months statements from Lloyds (10k OD tho) I can have a Full debit card.

    Got around £450 coming at end of Dec to pay further off John Lewis then its those "Richard Heads" at MBNA next. I have cut up the card too. My hope is to sort the £30k of the £42k debt with Lloyds somehow. By March I will only really owe them and MBNA the stuff I struggle with.

    Does it ever get better guys? I am deperately trying to avoid a DMP!
    MBNA are a joke.

    DFW Nerd No. 232
  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 16,938 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Hi Kevster, yes it gets better, seems to me that if you're not in arrears with anything and your debt's going down then you're coping fantastically well. :T :T :T Hang in there!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.