We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
HSBC loan--Can we negotiate?
cdc02254
Posts: 20 Forumite
Hi,
I have a HSBC for too much which I am having problems paying although I have not missed a payment. Everytime I go the bank to talk about it they increase my overdraft.
I am in the process of trying to cancel the PPI but want to try and negotiate the payment on my loan.
Is this possible and if so what approach should take?.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a HSBC for too much which I am having problems paying although I have not missed a payment. Everytime I go the bank to talk about it they increase my overdraft.
I am in the process of trying to cancel the PPI but want to try and negotiate the payment on my loan.
Is this possible and if so what approach should take?.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
Comments
-
Somebody help, I want to go to the bank today.0
-
You can't 'negotiate' the payment as such. You could take a new loan on a longer term, or worse case take a managed loan0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards