Extra wide fitting shoes

Options
I was wondering does anyone know where's the best place to buy extra wide fitting shoes? My grandmother is finding it very difficult to find anywhere to get ones that she feels comfortable wearing. Somewhere near Ballymena or Belfast would be good. Any advice/help much appreciated...

Comments

• Irishmummyof2
    Options
    The only place i know of is Evans, cause my mum buys her's there, not sure whether they'd have any styles to fit your grandmother thou. They sometimes have nice flat shoes that could be suitable.
    I would like to be able to admire a man’s opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me."
    - Frank A. Clark
  • leftieM
    leftieM Posts: 2,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You could ring Reid's on Sandy Row. It's a big shop so you may get the more unusual sizes. However ring first to save a wasted journey.
    Stercus accidit
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    Check with McKillens shoes on Church Street in Ballymena. They often have wide fitting events on shoes.

Mc Killens Shoes, Church Street Ballymena: 028 2565 6169

HTH
  • sunshine
    sunshine Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Check with McKillens shoes on Church Street in Ballymena. They often have wide fitting events on shoes.

Mc Killens Shoes, Church Street Ballymena: 028 2565 6169

HTH

McKillens is the only place I can get shoes (I'm from Carrick) - I have very wide fitting feet, and the staff there are very good with loads of patience!!! Great personal service!!!
  • skintscotsman
    Options
    squidzin wrote:
    I was wondering does anyone know where's the best place to buy extra wide fitting shoes? My grandmother is finding it very difficult to find anywhere to get ones that she feels comfortable wearing. Somewhere near Ballymena or Belfast would be good. Any advice/help much appreciated...

i have to buy extra-wide shoes and find clarks shoes are the best value for money, although i am not sure if they will have anything suitable for your grandmother.
    A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    DBshoes

cosyfeet womens shoes
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income