We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Money Bags

Hey All.

Quick one, where can I get my hands on a good handful of money bags? (Free ofc)

My bank refuses to give me any lol :(

Cheers

Comments

  • vyvyan_2
    vyvyan_2 Posts: 653 Forumite
    500 Posts
    Why did they refuse? :confused:

    I would go back at a different time of day and ask a different person!

    If they refuse again, ask why.

    Who'se your bank? Name and shame!
  • N9eav
    N9eav Posts: 4,742 Forumite
    I got about 30 or so at the local Post office for the proceeds of the Christmas Penny jar
    NO to pasty tax We won!!!! Just shows that people power works! Don't be apathetic to your cause!
  • sgx.saint
    sgx.saint Posts: 1,615 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I got about 30 or so at the local Post office for the proceeds of the Christmas Penny jar

    I suppose I can always try that, no harm in asking :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.