We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Quidco's working again
Mrs_Sparkle
Posts: 1,805 Forumite
I think they've been processing payments as my Nov payment has jumped from £28 to £64 :j
Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
currently: £13,353.25
currently: £13,353.25
DFW Nerd 178
Proud to be dealing with my debts
0
Comments
-
I can't get it to load!Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 092
::£2 - CSC - Terramundi is filling up!! :: Joined 3/3/06 :: 5/2/07 - 835kg + £280 Banked!!::
::5p,10p & 20p - Savings Tin :: Founded 9/4/06 :: 23/3/07 - 3.2kg ::
Lost to date - 9kg (22/8/06) Next weigh in 2007!!0 -
This is now the third thread on the same subject
Mine is working normally! To Dare is To Do:beer:0 -
wearside wrote:This is now the third thread on the same subject
Mine is working normally!
You're lucky- loads of us have had problems all day and I wanted to let people know it was working again so they could do daily click-throughs before the end of the day.Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
currently: £13,353.25DFW Nerd 178Proud to be dealing with my debts0 -
Working. Slowly. For. Me. :doh:0
-
now working slowly for me to and my total has also jumped from £30 to £60. husbands account has always been fine but mines just caught up. nice payment for next month thoughback to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:0
-
Mines sat at £34 still waiting for A&L to add their £50.Barclaycard 3800
Nothing to do but hibernate till spring
0 -
:j :j :j So happy to be in again! Thanks sweetie for letting us know!
Not got much in it this month - only £11.60 but with that and other bits and bobs I should be under the £10,000 mark before long! :j :j :j
Got £65 waiting on enquiries too which would be nice if it ever materialised!Leason learnt :beer:0 -
Yeah, I've got £57.50 on enquiries too which wouldcome in very handly.
Look at your total... bet you can't wait to get below £10K :jDebt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
currently: £13,353.25DFW Nerd 178Proud to be dealing with my debts0 -
Mrs_Sparkle wrote:Yeah, I've got £57.50 on enquiries too which wouldcome in very handly.
Look at your total... bet you can't wait to get below £10K :j
:j I really really really can't wait! :j
Next payday is 15/12 but I want to be below 10k by then. Greedy aren't I? :rotfl:Leason learnt :beer:0 -
Wow my £26 for a new Cahoot account has been added on at last!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards