We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is Quidco not working this morning?
Anastacia
Posts: 470 Forumite
I had a cunning plan to raise a few bob by buying christmas dvds etc from PLay for the non computer literate friends & family through quidco. I get commission & they get cheaper goodies. However i have come a bit unstuck because i cant get onto Quidco no matter how i try. Can any one else??
....another happy bug.........sorry,blogger embracing the simple life
0
Comments
-
I had a go, but I can't get on either.
BlueOfficial DFW Nerd Club member 216 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
Amazon Sellers' Club member 64
GM Challenge make £50 = £12
2007 Olympic Challenge - Silver = £726.83
2007 Olympic weight loss challenge - 25 lbs = 3 lbs0 -
i got on fine0
-
not wokring for me either was quite slow yesterday tooMoved to Denmark for FIRE by Aug 2025 “May your decisions reflect your hopes not your fears”
New diary aiming for fire https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6414795/mortgage-free-now-aiming-for-fire#latest0 -
It was going very slowly earlier but still working.Barclaycard 3800
Nothing to do but hibernate till spring
0 -
not just me then, whats you secret Yeslek???
Thanks everyone. I have no further excuses to avoid housework then.....another happy bug.........sorry,blogger embracing the simple life0 -
I'm struggling to get on too.One hundred years from now it won't matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little better because, I was important in the life of a child.0
-
I just got on...but its taking ages0
-
I cant get on either!0
-
I can't get on either. I did get on about an hour ago but it did not remember me and when I put in the user name and password it just stopped. Now the site is not responding3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds0
-
I keep trying and no luck. Wanted to coz I am purchasing a few xmas items this morning and going out soon.Saving needed to emigrate to Oz*September 2015*
£11,860.00 needed = £1,106 in savings
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

