We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco Petrol Promotion Finished
shirleytch
Posts: 237 Forumite
Hi all - just back from my weekly shop in Tesco and the 5p off petrol promotion has ended. The nice chap on the tills did take £11 worth of coupons off my £80 shop so I was happy either way. I am new to this and feel guilty handing the coupons over when I have not purchased the products - I am sure I will get better!
0
Comments
-
Sainsburys is now doing the 5p off each litre of fuel when you spend £50 now!!
Ends 3rd of December i think!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards