We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
It's my DH's birthday today!
immoral_angeluk
Posts: 24,506 Forumite
He's 28 today! Played it down with just a simple 'happy birthday' and no cards or anything this morning as have planned a suprise party for him tonight... 
So if I'm not around much today it's because I'm too busy organising!
So if I'm not around much today it's because I'm too busy organising!
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera.
Que sera, sera.
0
Comments
-
Sounds great, Happy Birthday to your DH and i hope you have a fab day x0
-
Happy birthday to him and hope the planning goes well
Leason learnt :beer:0 -
babes21 wrote:Sounds great, Happy Birthday to your DH and i hope you have a fab day x
and night! Make sure he unwraps his present slowly;)One hundred years from now it won't matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little better because, I was important in the life of a child.0 -
happy birthday to dh:bdaycake: _party_
hope you all have a great night.official dfw nerd club member no 214
Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!
0 -
Hi a belated happy birthday to your OH. How did the party go? Sure you all had a blast.Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.
And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.
:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A0 -
Dh says thanks for all the happy birthdays. The party went really well.
The only thing I hate about parties is the tidying up after! Argh! Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera.
0 -
Many Happy Returns to your DH (Dearest Half?)This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0
-
Darling husband...lennymfo wrote:Many Happy Returns to your DH (Dearest Half?)
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera.
0 -
Roger........immoral_angeluk wrote:Darling husband...
This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
lennymfo wrote:Roger........
No, Steve... LOLTotal 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
