We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
My best deal
dancingfairy
Posts: 9,069 Forumite
Got a really great deal yesterday:
Got £34.35 worth of things in Whsmith. Of that a £25 book was half price (for boyfriends christmas present) and then got 10% off everything as there was a deal on, used my whsmith card to get 19 points and then payed using my Tesco clubcard to get tesco points. I ended up spending only 19.66, I was really chuffed.
Got £34.35 worth of things in Whsmith. Of that a £25 book was half price (for boyfriends christmas present) and then got 10% off everything as there was a deal on, used my whsmith card to get 19 points and then payed using my Tesco clubcard to get tesco points. I ended up spending only 19.66, I was really chuffed.
Making my money go further with MSE :j
How much can I save in 2012 challenge
75/1200 :eek:
How much can I save in 2012 challenge
75/1200 :eek:
0
Comments
-
Great stuff. Its always a good feeling to have got a great deal.Total Debt now £22,525.07 Start Debt £32,732.36
£10207.29 OF DEBT PAID OFF:j 31.18%0 -
That was lucky wasent it?I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** in ~~Japanese proverb. ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger.
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.[/b] [11 months left.[/b]0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
