We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
lxdirect help wanted please
kellyd
Posts: 383 Forumite
hi all
I used a £25 of discount code with lxdirect on a pink leapster for my 6 year old. 3 weeks latter still not got it coss they dont have any stock, if I ask for a replacment item will I still beable to use the same code, I dont think code works anymore :rolleyes: not fair at all me thinks ???
thanks xx
I used a £25 of discount code with lxdirect on a pink leapster for my 6 year old. 3 weeks latter still not got it coss they dont have any stock, if I ask for a replacment item will I still beable to use the same code, I dont think code works anymore :rolleyes: not fair at all me thinks ???
thanks xx
0
Comments
-
bouncing x0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards