Torwood Garden Centre Larbert sale

davidscot
davidscot Posts: 597
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
Just to tell all those who have green fingers that Torwood Garden Centre in Larbert are having a 20% off weekend next weekend 26th and 27th March,also if you subscribe to the newsletter then you also get more bargains. Well worth a trip if you want to stock up with garden goodies at 20% off for example Levington compost bogof :j

Comments

• scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 19 March 2011 at 9:21PM
    Thanks - I meant to drop into Dobbies today to pick up compost and sees potatoes et.c. Glad I didn't now, I'll just wait till next week and go to Torwood instead.

They were flooded out recently, hopefully they've recoverved now and the nice tearoom is back to normal.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • davidscot
    Forumite
    Thanks - I meant to drop into Dobbies today to pick up compost and sees potatoes et.c. Glad I didn't now, I'll just wait till next week and go to Torwood instead.

They were flooded out recently, hopefully they've recoverved now and the nice tearoom is back to normal.
    Yes I think they are back to normal after the flooding. Actually they have a new tearoom and in the newsletter they sent you get a voucher for a free scone and jam when you buy a tea or coffee
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    their home baking is very nice so I'll be having tea and a scone when I drop in. I'll subscribe to the newsletter too -didn't realise they had such a thing until I re-read your post- thanks for that too!
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • davidscot
    Forumite
    their home baking is very nice so I'll be having tea and a scone when I drop in. I'll subscribe to the newsletter too -didn't realise they had such a thing until I re-read your post- thanks for that too!
    If you apply for a discount card when you are there they send you a newsletter with forthcoming money off deals.
  • davidscot
    Forumite
    Just back from garden centre and an update is that the Levington compost 50l £6.49 bogof offer goes onto end of the month or until stocks run out.
    Treated myself to the free scone and jam when I was there lovely:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport