We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wilkinson Sword
Comments
-
I received the email with a £1 off vocher attached, but nothing to say I can;t use it now, wonder if I can still use it, not sure how much they are, better get in quick!:D0
-
I received the email with a £1 off voucher attached, but nothing to say I can't use it now, wonder if I can still use it, not sure how much they are, better get in quick!:D0
-
I tried to open mine at the time and it kept saying invalid url string!!!
haven't got a clue what that means!0 -
got the same email, although voucher printed fine
not yet received the "only jokin you cant really have a quid off" email but then i didnt receive the soddin razor either,so no i wouldnt be needing to replace blades for a non exsistent razor:eek: :dance: " i wanna be the minority! " :dance:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards