We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
elizabeth arden blusher
dolliann
Posts: 2 Newbie
anyone know the code for the elizabeth arden free blusher
0
Comments
-
The code 7AWW worked for me yesterday.0
-
This blusher is still available free on beauty counter direct, well plus p&p. The codes publishe here so far don't work,but on checking with the company they said the code is in the Rosemary Connelly mag. Anyone got a code that works please?0
-
try BLUSH3
worked for me tonight, from womans own0 -
I can't find it.................have they sold out ???
;);););););););)0 -
To claim your free blusher go to https://www.beautycounterdirect.co.uk and follow the prompts. Remember to quote Discount Code BLUSH3 and the cost of the blusher will be deducted at the checkout.0
-
BLUSH3 currently invalid!0
-
Ah, I noticed this last night actually... I bought it just before I posted the code.
I had another code for the Dior Lipstick but when I went on the site it had been reduced.
I think once they reduce the price i.e. £12 to £8 for example, the codes no longer work.
Lesson to be learnt for us all............. BE QUICK !!0 -
BLUSH3 worked for me just now, saved myself 17.99! cheers0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards