We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Glayva money off coupon, useful for the festive?
jubop
Posts: 90 Forumite
Comments
-
Excellent, I think I had one of these vouchers last Christmas as well

Thank you!
0 -
Beat me to it. Just come on to put this on. Very nice, I'll be using mine at Tesco's though against my shopping, I think this stuff is really expensive isn't it?0
-
Just thought I'd let you know I saw this in Tesco today and it is on offer at £11.49, I reallly might treat myself to a bottle for Xmas, if I get the voucher.
Also just to say it is only 50cl though!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards