Recommendations for Floristr in East Kilbride please

Hi everyone,
as the title says, I am hoping someone will be able to recommend a good florist in East Kilbride (or even an interflora one who will deliver to EK)
I want to send a really nice bouquet to a relative, who has recently been diagnosed with a very serious illness. The diagnosis is so serious and shocking, that they don't really want to see anyone at the moment, until they have come to terms with it themselves.
Otherwise, we would just visit and take some with us.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Linda x

Comments

• kayl
    kayl Posts: 474 Forumite
    There is a really nice florist in Burnside called Janette Mitchell and I'm pretty sure they'l deliver to EK
  • cazziebo
    cazziebo Posts: 3,209 Forumite
    I never use Interflora - I always think that you never get proper value for money. I like to call the florist directly and ask what they have. I've used this one in EK before for flowers for various EK dwelling relatives and always get good reports..
    Buds 'N' Blooms

7 Main Street, The Village
    East Kilbride, G74 4JH
    Tel: +44 (0)1355 263833 http://www.budsnbloomsek.co.uk/index.html
    Fax; +44 (0) 1355 237129

I used to use a florist in Stonehouse who told me Wednesday was always the best day to send flowers in Lanarkshire as all the deliveries are Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday tends to be weekend leftovers. (Can't vouch if this is true or not for every florist in Lanarkshire!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure