Martin Media appearances

Options
What this WEB site needs is on the front page for their to be a list of up and coming Martin radio & TV appearances.

I get so frustrated when I miss a R2 appearance.

a small front page date list cannot be that hard to keep up to date.

Comments

• divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    myles

if you go to the front page of the forum chat rooms, scroll right down to the bottom below where it says who is online is a calender and that lists if there are any broadcasts that day.

alternatively click on calender in the bar above all threads and you can see when he will be on there as well for the whole month

HTH :)
  • Bogof_Babe
    Bogof_Babe Posts: 10,803 Forumite
    Options
    Hey thanks for that info Divadee, I never knew all that stuff was there.

AND............... I even saw my birthday today too! It was exciting enough getting the email!!! :D
    :D I haven't bogged off yet, and I ain't no babe :D

• mrtickle
    mrtickle Posts: 187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    divadee wrote:
    myles

if you go to the front page of the forum chat rooms, scroll right down to the bottom below where it says who is online is a calender and that lists if there are any broadcasts that day.

alternatively click on calender in the bar above all threads and you can see when he will be on there as well for the whole month

HTH :)

Yes but neither of those new features are better than the existing system which is still here, the "Martin's Broadcast Appearance List" sticky thread on this forum which you can subscribe to and so get an email alert of appearances so you don't miss them. Timing is critical, and many people simply cannot visit this site daily just to check for appearances!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure