James Wellbeloved Adult Complete Dog Food

are there any cheap on line place to buy this brand of dog food as when you add the delivery charges to the 3/4 sites i have visited it works out similar to "pets at home " etc
BREXIT OOPS

Comments

• pruney
    pruney Posts: 333 Forumite
    Hi
    Approx every 3-4 months, pets at home do a 1 day only BOGOF offer on JWB 2kg bags (or B1G1HP). Usually you're restricted to a maximum of 4 free bags but that still takes you over the free delivery threshold of £29. Unfortunately, they last ran the offer 2 weeks ago. Usually I do post it the day before as they normally send an email through the day before but for some reason, last time I didn't get the email till about 5pm and the offer was finishing at midnight! If you sign up to their newsletter though, you should get notified the next time (the time before last was approximately early December so will be in around 3-4 months). I always buy the maximum 8 bags and that lasts me until the next offer comes around so last time I think I paid approx £32 for 16kg. I don't think there's anything stopping you registering separately email addresses to order multiple times if you have a big dog but I just have 2 little ones.
    Sorry it doesn't really help you now but hope it will be handy for the future. In the meantime, have you looked at GJ Titmuss? I think that's what they're called. Depending which food you want they did do some 15kg bags at around £36 last time I looked but I have to buy the senior/light fish one which wasn't included in their big bag offer.
  • pruney
    pruney Posts: 333 Forumite
    Here you go http://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/james-wellbeloved-dog-food-jwb/cid581/james-wellbeloved-dog-food-jwb.asp
    Not sure how their prices compare to other online retailers but they deliver 15kg bags for free if you're looking to buy that size. I think they're now on topcashback as well (although sadly pets at home are not as I used to make another few quid cashback in addition to getting my dog food supercheap).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure