Parking @ Belfast Cty Airport

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
12 replies 3K views
Jo4Jo4 Forumite
6.8K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Can you prebook your parking place at Belfast City airport? If so how, where and how much does it normally cost for 2 days?

Replies

• Jo4 wrote:
    Can you prebook your parking place at Belfast City airport? If so how, where and how much does it normally cost for 2 days?

There is a new carpark opened on the road leading to Aldergrove. They are called Easypark, and it's a family run business from their house. They will bus you to the airport from the carpark, and collect you when your return flight comes in. I know they are based on the Crooked Stone Road, which is just across from the airport, and the phone numbers are 028 9445 4109 / 07736809135. Costs £3.00 daily, or £15.00 per week.
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
  • not-so-civilnot-so-civil Forumite
    176 Posts
    Great reply Criminal_smile, but leaving your car at Aldergrove for a flight from Belfast City does not appear sensible. Of course you could then use Translink to Belfast and then to the CITY Airport.
  • Great reply Criminal_smile, but leaving your car at Aldergrove for a flight from Belfast City does not appear sensible. Of course you could then use Translink to Belfast and then to the CITY Airport.

Caught out Hugh......good job. I suppose I really should read all the post before replying....lol.
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

• Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to both of you for responding. Can you pre book your parking like you do at Aldergrove?
  • Jo,
    I've never actually had to park there, so I don't know of any cheap solutions, but a quick google under 'belfast city airport parking' brings up quite a number of pre-bookable parking there.

• Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo,
    I've never actually had to park there, so I don't know of any cheap solutions, but a quick google under 'belfast city airport parking' brings up quite a number of pre-bookable parking there.

Thanks, will try that now. :) Usually get parking for £3 or so a day but when I looked at the citys website it seems like it would cost me approx £20 for 2 days as far as I remember!
  • btw,
    nice avatar Jo ;)

• Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    btw,
    nice avatar Jo ;)

Thanks! According to hubby someone elses avatar on this site would suit me better. I cannot remember who has it but it's the one with the woman running! Cannot help being a 16 top and 10 waist.
  • lol...have seen that one.....unfortunately my missus is the other way about.....size 10 top and 16 waist.
    Well not quite that bad.:D

• Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least she can get nice underwear and doesn't have to buy big thick straps and granny fashioned underwear. La Senza is the one of the best things that ever happened to N. Ireland. Now I can finally get nice underwear for my age! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Lloyds Bank wrongly declares customer dead

Account was closed due to a misreading

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes & cashback

MSE Guides

£12 for 1L Baileys

Available at Tesco, Morrisons & Asda

MSE Deals