We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Magazine offers 2 (freebies, coupons, discount codes) *CHECK POSTS 1&2 FOR UPDATES

Options

Comments

• Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Got my copy today and the book looks good.
    It's 96 pages and worth £3.99.
    It's the start of a series of books the magazine are doing about baking.
    Details here:
    http://www.best-baking.com/

I looked all my local shops and I could either get the previous issue to this one or the current issue. Is there any where I could order the 2nd October 2012 issue?

Would you order the series of books or are they similar to Baked & Delicious?
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Jo4 wrote: »
    I looked all my local shops and I could either get the previous issue to this one or the current issue. Is there any where I could order the 2nd October 2012 issue?

Would you order the series of books or are they similar to Baked & Delicious?
    I'd suggest asking your local newsagent - they should know if they can order a back issue for you.
    Or you could email the magazine.

[EMAIL="best@natmags.co.uk"]best@natmags.co.uk[/EMAIL]

I haven't seen the Baked & Delicious books so I don't know how they compare.
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Advance notice.

The December issue of Marie Claire has free Jemma Kidd goodies.
    Either "Instant lift skin perfecting primer" or "I-Define volumising mascara in stage black".

Together worth £19.

Magazine costs £3.70.

Issue out 8 November.
  • MBN
    MBN Posts: 2,980 Forumite
    Options
    Advance notice.

The December issue of Marie Claire has free Jemma Kidd goodies.
    Either "Instant lift skin perfecting primer" or "I-Define volumising mascara in stage black".

Together worth £19.

Magazine costs £3.70.

Issue out 8 November.

Thank you for the advance notice on both the Cosmo freebie with the November issue (out on 11th October) and the Marie Claire freebie with the December issue :beer:
    Once again, there are lots of offers in the mags now that the holiday season is getting near :j
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • MBN
    MBN Posts: 2,980 Forumite
    Options
    According to info posted on Sainsbury's website, the latest issue of their magazine has a free pashmina offer (you must pay £2.70 p&p) and £25.50 worth of money saving coupons/offers, including a ticket offer for the Ideal Home Show at Christmas. Also competitions (including one to win a week's holiday for two to the Caribbean).

http://www2.sainsburys.co.uk/food/sainsburysmagazine/offers/offers.htm
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • *cake*
    *cake* Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    The December issue of Glamour has free full-sized Nails Inc polishes.

There are 4 shades to choose from (one per mag):

- Motcomb Street (dark navy blue)
    - St James (pillarbox red)
    - Elizabeth Street (light salmon pink)
    - A gold glitter one that I can't make out the name of.. looks like it could be the Chelsea Embankment perhaps?

Together worth £44.

Issue on sale 1 November.

Magazine usually costs £2.
  • koupon-kween
    Options
    InStyle (November issue) has a choice of cover-gifts, 2 Benefit cheek/lip stains - Benetint (the original), ChaChatint (mango) or Sunbeam which is a highlighter. They're each 4ml mini-size products but really fab!
    AGAIN in Tesco this mag. is the special price of £2.50 this month plus if you take the Benefit advert (page 70) to a Benefit beauty counter you get a mini Bad Gal black mascara while stocks last :-)
    (I got mine yesterday. The lady said she'd had 30 sent so they will go quickly).
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    InStyle (November issue) has a choice of cover-gifts, 2 Benefit cheek/lip stains - Benetint (the original), ChaChatint (mango) or Sunbeam which is a highlighter. They're each 4ml mini-size products but really fab!
    AGAIN in Tesco this mag. is the special price of £2.50 this month plus if you take the Benefit advert (page 70) to a Benefit beauty counter you get a mini Bad Gal black mascara while stocks last :-)
    (I got mine yesterday. The lady said she'd had 30 sent so they will go quickly).

Not many benetint ones in my local tesco but the size of the samples seems to have got smaller compared to how big they used to be in other mags
    :j:j:j
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 October 2012 at 4:47PM
    Options
    One for the boys!!!

[IMG]http://www.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.co.uk/images/content_items/8724_small.jpg[/IMG]
    Free Wilkinson Sword Razor

Pick up the October - December issue of GQ magazine and you'll receive a free Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Razor worth £9.
    :smileyheaMagenta
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Free pashmina with The Telegraph

Get a free three-tone fuschia pashmina, worth £20, when you buy The Telegraph this Saturday, October 6, 2012. Just pay postage.

Free_pashmina_2358654b.jpg Claim a free fuschia pashmina worth £20 Photo: Andrew Crowley

1:06PM BST 03 Oct 2012

Claim this ever-popular pashmina wrap, free for readers of The Daily Telegraph on Saturday, October 6.

The pashmina has passed from a trend to a classic and this updated three-tone version comes in shades of beautiful fuschia pink.

The Telegraph is also offering the opportunity to purchase further pashminas in bamboo, autumnal green and sky blue to complete the set and coordinate with any of your favourite winter outfits.

How to claim

See The Daily Telegraph on Saturday, October 6, 2012 for details on how to claim.

Postage required. Not available in ROI.
    :smileyheaMagenta
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills