🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Magazine offers 2 (freebies, coupons, discount codes) *CHECK POSTS 1&2 FOR UPDATES

Options

Comments

• koupon-kween
    Options
    Free with next month's 'InStyle' (on sale 5th of May) is a choice of 3 bespoke Nails Inc polishes worth £11 each & created exclusively for the mag.
    Colours are: Candy Orange, Electric Teal & Fashion Fawn! :-)
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 April 2011 at 3:43PM
    Options
    [IMG]http://www.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.co.uk/dailyImages/21-04-11/12.jpg[/IMG]Free Luxury Hot Cross Buns
    buy The Telegraph this Saturday and get a free pack of four soft and luxurious M&S buns, enriched with butter and free range eggs, containing 33 per cent fruit. The bun is delicately flavoured with a unique and top secret mix of natural spices, including cinnamon and nutmeg.

How to claim

To pick up your free pack of four Luxury Hot Cross Buns, worth £1.19, take the voucher from your newspaper on Saturday, April 23, to your nearest M&S and present it at the till with your buns.
    The offer is valid until Wednesday, April 27, 2011, while stocks last. See paper for full terms and conditions. Selected stores.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotion...ross-Buns.html
    :smileyheaMagenta
  • Magenta
    edited 21 April 2011 at 3:48PM
    Options
    How to claim
    Cut out the coupon inside Saturday's Telegraph and present it at Waterstones BookShop' store before April 27, 2011 to collect your free copy of the childrens book 'The Dancing Bear'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotion...-Morpurgo.html
  • Magenta
    Options
    Free Liz Earle Cleanser
    pick up the May issue of Woman & Home magazine which has Sarah Parish on the front cover and on page 121 there's a voucher for a free Liz Earle cleanser. Just take it to your nearest John Lewis to get yours.
  • Magenta
    Options
    http://www.look.co.uk/beauty/exclusi...r-look-readers

LOOK readers, we have something to share with you… if you pop to any Chanel counter for a fragrance consultation to discover Chanel’s hot new fragrant body range, you will also receive this gorgeous limited edition bracelet as a complimentary gift.

All you have to do is take a copy of this week’s LOOK magazine (with Kelly Brook on the cover, dated 25th April) with you when you go for your Chanel fragrance consultation. The offer starts on Friday 29th April and runs as long as stock lasts. And that’s it!

The fragrance consultation, bracelet and body range will launch into department stores nationwide on 29th April
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi, just wondering if anyone has the Beauty Outlet Direct code for the Elizabeth Arden mascara offer please, think it maybe in the new Practical Parenting mag :) Thanks.
  • koupon-kween
    koupon-kween Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    ruth7979 wrote: »
    Next months Easy Living mag, Out on 2nd May has a choice of two free Cath Kidston tote bags with it. Both blue floral prints but look quite nice.:)

Cath_Kidston_Free_Bag.jpg

They really are nice bags! Far better I think than the one's from last year's mag. I got the one on the right in pic & it's actually duck-egg blue not navy - I really like it! Size is approx. 13" x 11" :-)
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    koupon-kween - are they better material than last year? Last years where so flimsy that I thought they'd brake too quick so didnt get them. If theyre thicker this year, I shall be getting a few, thanks.
  • koupon-kween
    koupon-kween Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    manda1205 wrote: »
    koupon-kween - are they better material than last year? Last years where so flimsy that I thought they'd brake too quick so didnt get them. If theyre thicker this year, I shall be getting a few, thanks.

The fabric is like the nylon 'foldaway' shopping bags you can buy -very different to the fabric they used last year. I'm not sure how stong it will be but it isn't a large bag so handy if you need something other than a handbag to carry lunch etc in :-)
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't buy it but prima this month(June) has a hair booklet and free haircut worth £40 (don't know who with) plus some kind of voucher book with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport