Chatroom/Bingo moderator

In a few weeks time I will have to consider working from home due to personal circumstances - i've tried to think of every possible way to make money but unfortunately the only type of job skills I have are admin and there doesnt seem to be much in the way of admin jobs that I could do from home - have put in a few bids on People per hour but I never get accepted. Have 7+ years of experience within an admin role and various admin related qualifications including an NVQ.

I wondered if anyone knew of any chatroom or bingo moderator jobs going? Or where I might find them advertised? i'm thinking that this sort of thing is obviously an office based position as I cant seem to find much info on the net - anyone who works as a moderator do let me know.

Thanks in advance..

Also any ideas or legit home based work would do - I wouldnt be looking at earning too much so not overley fussed about the pay to start with.

Comments

• nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Hi lucky_me,

Bingoport.co.uk has a community forum in which there's a jobs forum. You might have some luck there.

Apart from that, maybe you could look for bingo sites and enquire about any opportunities they may have going.

Good luck.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • Thank you for your help on this will take a look.
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Most cm's work on a voluntary basis from their own home. There must be some bonus though, people wouldn't do it for nothing. ;)
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • Yes hun whichcm.com

xxx
  • This has just come live on the jobcentre website, just post this into the search bar and you'll find it. It looks and sounds legit: GLA/124208
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    The reference number cannot be recognized on the jobcentre, they are normally 5 numbers not 6, no chance of a link please :) thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure