Can anyone recommend a restaurant with live music in Glasgow?

As title, I'm looking for a restaurant in Glasgow that has live music, in particular piano whilst you eat - does anyone have any recommendations? It will be for a Friday evening.

Thanks

Bought is to buy. Brought is to bring.

Comments

• There is a place on Great Western Road (just in front of Gartnavel Hospital) called "The Partners Italian Bistro". My friend was in there just before Christmas and she loved the live piano playing, and the food was apparently good too :) I've haven't been in there myself, only to their sister restaurant (Tattie Macs) where the food is delicious.

As they had a grand piano in the restaurant I would guess that this is a regular thing, but probably best to check!
  • it might not be what your looking for but the butterfly and pig have a resturaunt,and always have live music on,the eating area is seperated from the bar area where the band are. the bands are usually 50's rock and roll style. usually very good too.
    but like i say probably not what your looking for.
    ...work permit granted!
  • I've heard good reviews of the Baby Grand which is just beside Charing Cross train station. Their menu etc is all on their website :)

http://www.babygrandglasgow.com/
  • hieveryone
    hieveryone Posts: 3,827
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thank you all - went to the Italian Bistro on Friday night, which didn't have live music, but visited the Butterfly and Pig last night and it was great - a little too cramped though!

Will maybe try Baby Grand next time!

Bought is to buy. Brought is to bring.
  • The Cabin in Whiteinch :

There's usually singing towards the weekend.
    Some folk like it, some folk don't.
    It's a tight space if you get uncomfortable easily.

Google for further background.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport