Problems logging into nectar?

Options
Is anyone else having problems logging into the nectar website? I do occasionally get logged in, but almost immediately I find I have been logged out again. Mainly when I submit my log-in details I just get presented with the unfilled log-in form. I am hyper-worried about fraud at the moment, so I would really like to know if this problem is generalised or it's just me having problems.

Comments

• sulee
    sulee Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I've just tried to apply twice today for a card but it just kept coming up with unavailable and to try later.
  • Groovygirl
    Options
    I thought it was me too, but I cant log in either.
  • santer_2
    santer_2 Posts: 4,406 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Waited 20 minutes for their live chat and then he said he couldn't help and to ring a number, did that and they confirmed a technical problem
  • starry_eyed_4
    Options
    This happened to me, when I got an advisor they told me the card had been cancelled as it hadn't been used for so long and all my points were lost.
    They are right it was a long time since I had used it, but was still very annoyed.
  • esmerelda98
    Options
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I'll try again later.
  • TravellingAbuela
    Options
    I have been trying for months to get in without success. I have given up on it!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • santer_2
    santer_2 Posts: 4,406 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Registerd a card earlier on today
  • GOOD_BOY_3
    Options
    it happens to me all the time, i end up having to go on the live chat thingy to unblock my account, i now just use my iphone app!

dont worry i dont think someone would go to the extent of hacking a nectar account! ( unless you have a lot of saved points that is!)

regards
    Thanks every1 for making this website what it is, its helped me alot in the past!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure