Scottish landlord/letting agency search site?

Sorry I wasn't too sure where to post this!

Basically we've been having problems with noise from our upstairs neighbour playing loud thumping music for hours. Twice this week we've had the noise officers come round, but annoyingly it's quietened down by the time they get here and then starts up again later!

Anyway, one of the officers told me there's a website where I can search for the neighbour's address and it will tell me who their landlord/letting agency is. However he told me this as he was leaving and I can't remember what it was! I know 'Scotland' or 'Scottish' was in it, but can't find it after some Googling :( Just wondered if anyone knows what it could be?

Comments

• You need to check Landlord registration Scotland. Just enter the address and it will give you the name of the landlord or letting agent.
  • Falkirkgal wrote: »
    You need to check Landlord registration Scotland. Just enter the address and it will give you the name of the landlord or letting agent.

Thankyou very much for your help! I just went on it and found out that they are with the same letting agency as us, so will get in touch with them :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure