We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free gift from Fiorelli for first 200

124»

Comments

  • I didnt receive an email saying i had won (i check my junk mail regularly to see if someone i need slips in there) but i received the purse this morning! Was definitely a surprise!!!
  • AbbyInk wrote: »
    I didnt receive an email saying i had won (i check my junk mail regularly to see if someone i need slips in there) but i received the purse this morning! Was definitely a surprise!!!

    Ditto!! I was gutted when I checked my emails and hadn't had one saying i'd won. One turned up in the post about half hour ago - i am so chuffed! Thanks OP :D
  • i didnt receive an email saying i won one, but after i read your message i was excited to see a packet waiting for me, turns out it was just a sample of cereal lol
    Knock me down I'll get right back up again, I'll come back stronger than a powered up Pac-Man
  • My OH truly loves it and it is really nicely box gifted! High end quality purse too!

    Great find OP!!!
    Find a job you like and you add five days to every week
  • _Roxy_
    _Roxy_ Posts: 811 Forumite
    500 Posts Bake Off Boss!
    lottiegirl wrote: »
    I was lucky and got one. It has just been delivered this morning in a Fab box its a jewel frame cluster purse £15 its grey with a cluster of beads on the side. lovely freebie ! royal mail van brought it . its tracked but not signed for


    I got this same one but in purple, really cute!
  • Received one today as well - thank you SO much OP! I think this is my favourite freebie and a lovely surprise too, as I didn't receive an email.

    Here's a link to the one I received, if anyone's interested: http://www.ullajewellery.co.uk/jewel-cluster-frame-fiorelli-purse-fggf1002.ir?cName=gifts-luxury-lady-gifts-gift-ideas-and-sets
  • Originally Posted by lottiegirl viewpost.gif
    I was lucky and got one. It has just been delivered this morning in a Fab box its a jewel frame cluster purse £15 its grey with a cluster of beads on the side. lovely freebie ! royal mail van brought it .

    I got the same one :o
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:




  • Originally Posted by lottiegirl viewpost.gif
    I was lucky and got one. It has just been delivered this morning in a Fab box its a jewel frame cluster purse £15 its grey with a cluster of beads on the side. lovely freebie ! royal mail van brought it .

    I got the same one :o

    sounds like the same one I won, when OH opened the purse, the clasp broke, so sent it back free post, just waiting for replacement.
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.