🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 16 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• gastronomix
    Options
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    Woohoo. Got a FREE INNOCENT POT thing today. Gonna go get it tomorrow. Will they give me hassle if I buy 2 pots and use a FREE and £1 off voucher?

FYI, the BOGOF offer is at Sainsbury's. Don't know when the offer ends. Also, they do a large variety of flavours, not just the 3 shown on the voucher. Mmmmm.

Depends on where and who deals with the coupons. Mine didnt scan, person who I took to be the check out supervisor came over put the free one thru, I then had to call him back to sort out the £1 off one. Initially he was reluctant, but when I pointed out I'd "purchased" the product he sorted it.

Be aware that these are relatively short dateline and do not freeze.
  • Bedtimebear
    Options
    Hi

I know it not a coupon but didnt someone on this thread say that you have Bra fitting at M & S and spend £30 you get £5 off or was I dreaming? Pls help?

Naomi
    **Thank to all MSE who save me money with vouchers/ freebies & competitions ***
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    heskpesk wrote: »
    Hi
    Well how this thread has changed, last time it was rows about chat or no chat. Seems a nice friendly thread now so will stick around if all the forum police have gone!!

Thank you everyone for the tips
    Welcome back heskpesk. All the thread police have gone and we only have Browntoe now to keep us in check, but she/he leaves us alone unless we are really naughty and then she/he does spooky stuff/moves posts:eek:
    What we try and do now is find the best buys with coupons, especially ones for free stuff.
    The latest good one is anchor cream http://www.facebook.com/AnchorSquirtyCream?v=app_182785141754294 which is on offer in Tesco at 2 for £2. But it is (most expensive one) £1.78 each. https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=anchor%20cream&SortBy=3 So if you use 2 coupons you get £1.56 off the rest of your shopping as the SA inputs £1.78 for each coupon.
    These are the kind of tips you find on here now and how we still save money using coupons :D
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all - where are you Nudge! :D
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • Jodie+Matt
    Jodie+Matt Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    Options
    McCain Footballs are £1 in Asda :)
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Morning all - hope you had a good day/night Mad for your birthday celebrations.:beer::beer:
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :D Back to mocing today :)
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • Yoyosam
    Yoyosam Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Phew just caught up.......Good Morning everyone
    Sealed Pot Member 1111 = £29.43 £2 Coin Savers Member No 20 = £52
    Debt December 2010 = Overdraft 1,150.00 Credit Cards 10,635.39

"Pay off as much as you can in 2011" challenge
    was £11,785.39 - £519.12 = now £11,266.27
  • cornishlady
    cornishlady Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Venus Blades £2 MOC (cost £6.59)
    Milk Bar Button £1.02 x 2 MOC (£1.04 each)
    Kingsmill 50p x 2 (£1.40 each)
    Fairy Fabric softer £1 x 2 (£1.00 each)
    Mccains Curly Fries 50p x 2 (£1.50 each)
    Mccains Pato Wedges 50p x 2 (£1.64 each)
    Finsh starter £5 (£10.16)

Morning everyone
    :)thanks for posting this Bedtimebear ,i like seeing where people have used their moc & the original prices, but if you've got a morrisons near you the i think the McCains wedges are on offer at 84pso only 34p if you use the 50p moc hth
    it would be quite good if we could somehow keep an up to date list of where the best deals are,& no im not offering as i not very good at computor stuff & it takes me ages just to type
    my local Co-OP has got the giant Milky bar buttons inat last hth
  • cornishlady
    Options
    Yoyosam wrote: »
    Phew just caught up.......Good Morning everyone

i know what you mean Yoyosam its good to see alot of newbies posting along with the old regulars
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport