NO LONGER WORKING :( EYEWEAR OUTLET Up to 81% off Oakley - ENDS SUNDAY - from £29.23

Options
1235»

Comments

• meece
    meece Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived yesterday too, and I cannot see a flaw. I ordered flaunt in amythyst and they are great.
    Thanks again!
    "If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.":D
    Miss Mona, The Best Little *****house in Texas
  • hearts
    hearts Posts: 1,191 Forumite
    Options
    Code dead ;-( Pity I had 2 pairs in my basket.
  • Fruity1
    Fruity1 Posts: 926 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine arrived today, very quick delivery. Yummy! I'm sure I must need another pair soon...........
  • Alberto_Frog
    Options
    Mine too arrived today.

Really pleased with them.

I too cannot spot any imperfections.
  • dundalk75
    Options
    Shame, I would love to get a pair, is the discount better than duty free? I was going to buy a new pair when I fly to Edinburgh next month or shoudl I just order them online? Are they genuine?
  • graemeakajimmy
    Options
    dundalk75 wrote: »
    Shame, I would love to get a pair, is the discount better than duty free? I was going to buy a new pair when I fly to Edinburgh next month or shoudl I just order them online? Are they genuine?

I don't know what the duty free prices are, but they will be significantly more as these were seconds and the only place you could get them from in the UK (there are apparently some seconds outlets in the USA). They have now removed them from sale at Oakley's request so unfortunately not only has the code expired, but the seconds are no longer for sale. They ones for sale now on the website come with the full oakley guarantee of 100% perferction, but cost a lot more. Those prices seem good anyway, but I don't know how they rate on duty free. The Oakleys from Eyewear Outlet are 100% authentic - seconds or not. HTH
  • batch_2001
    Options
    Thanks OP. The Mrs Belong glasses arrived today complete with Oakley hard case and soft case. No idea what, if anything, are wrong with them!

In fact some of the Belong are still on there (different lense) @ £35 so maybe there is nothing wrong with them and the were just shifting old stock!
  • bargainbasement
    Options
    THanks OP my Script glasses arrived today in a smart white hard case and white soft inner cloth case. Oh and they were in an outer Oakley box with a price tag of £125 on the box, can't see a flaw at all. They are fab!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure