RIP Famac?

Options
sorry if someone has already covered this, but I thought you might be interested. Ordered loads of stuff from studio ages ago, and everything came bar one thing. Got 2 letters explaining that they were having problems with Northern Irish deliveries, but I would get my parcel soon, blah blah. Well, it finally arrived 2 days ago and then last night some woman rang asking had
I recieved a parcel? Yes, very good, goodbye!! I asked her where she was calling from and she said that they were previously Famac, but they'd been bought over and my parcel had been impounded at the docks until this had gone through. I was initially well pleased about this, but now I'm realising that they obviously have kept the same staff on, so will anything really change?:confused:
Total debt £20,000 Northern Rock loan:eek:
Debt free date April 2016!!!!:eek:

Comments

• jellynose
    Options
    If you have a look in tonights Belfast Telegraph the Famac Insolvency notice is in the Classifieds section.
    Jellynose
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    My company have had notice of this as we provide services to Famac. I will try to find out what I can and post as much as I am able without breaking any confidentaiallity clauses ;)
  • wifeforlife
    wifeforlife Posts: 2,734 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi I think famac has just rejigged the company, they're now going by the name of HDN - Home Delivery Network, all staff are the same, I take names haha just in case! My delivery driver is the same guy and he says there are lots of changes behind closed doors at the moment, suppose we'll just have to wait and see

Cath
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport