Marks & Spencers Spring Sale - NOW ON!!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• unhappy_shopper
    Options
    Yay! My orders are already showing 'Items to be despatched soon'.
    I placed the orders around 10PM last night.
    Mortgage: @ Feb. 2007: £133,200; Apr. 2011: £24,373; May 2011: £175,999; Jun 2013: ~£97K; Mar. 2014 £392,212.73; Dec. 2015: £327,051.77; Mar. 2016: ~£480K; Mar. 2017 £444,445.74
  • lolly3
    lolly3 Posts: 578 Forumite
    Options
    Yay! My orders are already showing 'Items to be despatched soon'.
    I placed the orders around 10PM last night.

My orders showing that too! Yipee. Ordered about 9.45pm. Says order cant be changed now. :j
  • nancmat
    nancmat Posts: 837 Forumite
    Options
    Placed orders last night, brilliant stuff esp for children/babies, thanks OP. Love the M&S sales !
    Received £2,626.00 in PPI -2013:j
    Received £1400 charges - 2006:j
  • sulkycat
    Options
    thank you for this, mine has just arrived and i am thrilled with all of it (except one dubious looking pair of trousers that might have to go back when i dare try them on)
  • Jo-jo
    Jo-jo Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Anyone else noticed the comments on each item in the product description??:

SALE items have limited availability and are very popular. We cannot guarantee availability of SALE items until payment is taken (when we get your order ready for delivery)
    SALE items are not available for store collection but we can deliver them to homes and workplaces within our delivery areas

Looks like they've got fed up of the emails & calls!
  • ghanagirl
    ghanagirl Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    Went to check out and got 10% off men and women and free delivery.
    :beer:

thanks claire xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm new to all the online sales and must say this M&S one is pretty good! :D

Am always skint after xmas though so don't usually bother with the sales...

but as a newish MSE addict I couldn't resist the bargains this year and find it more fun than trailing through the shops in hunt of a bargain!!

Was in House of fraser today and couldn't even find ONE THING! But online I have found loads of bargains in their sale

( thanks to MSE'ers ) x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    oooo P.S My M&S order is showing as 'despatched soon' as well and can't be changed now - Good!
  • mum0f2
    Options
    pls am new to this,heard m&s are doing sales now,anyone know whn they ll do further reductions or even final? thats whn i can afford to buy something:(
  • pwl2706
    pwl2706 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    mum0f2 wrote: »
    pls am new to this,heard m&s are doing sales now,anyone know whn they ll do further reductions or even final? thats whn i can afford to buy something:(

maybe in a couple more days - but you might be unlucky - recently rather than do a Further Reductions online, they just cancel the sale and dump all the unsold stock on the Outlets at 30% off ...

it's always a gamble I'm afraid, myself I'm waiting for some things to drop too!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure