Dishwasher repair - Glasgow

Hi,

Does anyone know of a company that do dishwasher repairs in North Glasgow, who don't charge over £70 just for the call out. I've a 5 year old Zanussi dishwasher that's no longer filling with water. Thanks

Comments

• scotsbob
    scotsbob Posts: 4,632 Forumite
    I can't answer your question specifically but I do not that some Zanussi models are prone to the drain hose blocking. When that happens the sensor won't allow it to fill.
    Look for a small pipe running up the side of the machine and check it isn't blocked with food debris, especially where it joins the plastic sump.
  • Thanks scotsbob, I'll drag it out tomorrow and have a look. I did call a local guy out last year (Feb) who said it was a sensor and he'd order the part, chased in July but still no show so really don't think he's coming back....he didn't charge a call out fee though so at least I'm not out out pocket.
  • marie_em
    marie_em Posts: 8 Forumite
    I used a guy called Jim to fix mine - 07771 577 657. I think it was about £40 or 50 including a part (thermostat) He wasn't expensive and recommended to me by another guy who had retired that my mum and all her friends had used for years. Think he covers most of Glasgow.
    Marie
    Marie
    Married to James, Mum to Andrew (6), Matthew (2) and Simba the Dog (8)
    Working towards Financial Freedom, debt free, mortgage paid off and a simpler life free of clutter.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure