Greengessl.com

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaiming Mortgage Fees, Council Tax, etc
9 replies 4.6K views
eddie1950eddie1950 Forumite
2 Posts
This is a company in Spain that claims to recover money lost in Timeshare and Club Class holiday mis-selling. Has anyone had any dealings, are they legit?

Replies

• Hi,
    my mother and father in law were duped into going to a hotel manchester to try and get rid of their timeshare points only to be conned into signing up to club class under the pretence that they will get rid of their timeshare points.
    I personally have done a lot of research about club class and found them to be very dodgy. From what I have gathered do not, and I mean DO NOT give any money to anyone who phones you or sends a letter even if they claim to be from the spanish police. These are very convincing people who have a variety of cunning ways to extract money from you. We Hate companies who prey on the old and vunerable people who try and take their life savings.
  • I'm also wondering about Greengessl.
    My mother has been scammed several times by holiday club share companies in the past. Greengessl claim they are suing Club Atlantis & Incentive Leisure Group so my mum feels positive she might have some luck for once..
  • hi i have a friend who is having trouble with his mums timeshare....he has been advised of greengessl.co..have you had any joy with this company...any info appreciated....
  • lucky007lucky007 Forumite
    4 Posts
    I have used greenges sl and they were very helpfull in reclaiming my money back, it took about a year but i did get my money back. very happy with them.
    4 Posts
    I have had dealings with them, it took about a year to get my money back but i got it back. Really nice company. friendly and very helpfull. Any emails or phone calls i made to the company were returned immediatly. The woman I spoke to was named Dawn, very helpfull friendly woman who new her stuff.
    4 Posts
    eddie1950 wrote: »
    This is a company in Spain that claims to recover money lost in Timeshare and Club Class holiday mis-selling. Has anyone had any dealings, are they legit?

Yes a very legal company very happy with them. got my monye back.
    4 Posts
    mummy_mop wrote: »
    hi i have a friend who is having trouble with his mums timeshare....he has been advised of greengessl.co..have you had any joy with this company...any info appreciated....

Hello there, yes if you read my post i have delt with this company and i was very happy. I think you will be just fine.
  • Bwy39Bwy39 Forumite
    2 Posts
    I am being called by a company called GREENGES who I suspect are the same people as Greengessl.

I read on this thread that someone says they are helpful and got their money back.

I ask how can we verify this as true and how do we know who it is who is posting on this thread.

I have been advised by several organisations to have NOTHING at all to do with Greenges.

I said that there is a post on here saying people had used them with success.

I was told that if the story could be verified they would be amazed.
  • I sent them some of the info they asked me for, a few weeks ago, and have had no reply yet... Just re-resent the email to them, urgently enquiring re progress... but it came back not sent.. due to their mailbox being full... :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals