🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

paper lunch/sandwich bags?

Options
Does anyone know where I can get these from, I've heard that home bargains do them but unfortunately there isn't one in Exeter. I need 40-50 of them but online they seem to be really expensive by the time you pay postage. I don't mind if they are brown or white, these are the ones.

3116213182_6283a71283_o.jpg

Comments

• Princess_Coupon
    Options
    have you tried ebay?
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Home Bargains have them think they come in either a 10 or 15 pack about 75p
  • Star123
    Star123 Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    I have looked on ebay but couldn't seem to find them and the few I found were expensive.
    I've heard home bargains have them but there isn't one in Exeter and I think the closest one is probably a 2 hour drive unfortunately
  • uolypool
    uolypool Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I have seen some small ones on ebay that are fairly cheap, 30 for 2.40 plus 2.40 postage or 25 medium brown ones with handles for £3.45 free postage there are plenty on there I just put in paper bags into the search bar
    Paul Walker , in my dreams;)
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Poundland had some of these in white next to their ziplock and press and seal bags.I did not take notice on how many were in the pack though.
  • Star123
    Options
    I saw the ones in poundland a few weeks ago and went in to get some today and couldn't find them, thats where I got the idea about using them. Thanks
  • bindiboo
    bindiboo Posts: 1,539 Forumite
    Options
    ive seen paper sandwich bags in asda near where the foil and wrap is, not sure what size they are though
  • Star123
    Options
    Thanks, i'll have a look next time i'm in there
  • BargainJunky
    Options
    Home Bargains definately have brown ones with handles as I have a stash in the cupboard to use again for party bags for my sons birthday in March. Much better than the flimsy expensive party bags that are way too small for the 'bargains' that I find to put in them.
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Been in today they are in packs of 10 for 85p.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport