🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Jersey butter half price 78p

Options
Sainsburys Taste the Difference Jersey Butter is on offer at 78p. For some reason (clearly an error) it lists the original price as £14.99 reduced to £7.49, but when you actually add it to your basket it does say 78p.

Comments

• caroc
    caroc Posts: 935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sadly not instore and I asked them to scan it too
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
  • williacg
    williacg Posts: 707 Forumite
    Options
    I don't understand why they dont have the same offers instore as they do online, it's annoying.
  • williacg
    williacg Posts: 707 Forumite
    Options
    I just made an attempt to add another to my basket for next week, and the price has now gone back up to £1.57.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport