help pleasesss need gift for 5* hotel manager

Options
2»

Comments

• mitchlouise
    Options
    Beaujolais is a very good red wine if he drinks that.

Beaujolais village is about £5/6 per bottle
    Morgon - About £7
    Fleurie - About £7
    I think he'd appreciate one of the bottom 2, you can find them from s/market, anything in the Beaujolais range very good though, can find v nice bottles for £10 too.

He WILL have a bottle opener etc etc. Same with glasses, a cooler etc etc. Trust me my Dad is a hotel manager and he gets so much of that stuff free though - although not actual wine so that will go down well.

A filofax or diary very good idea, so is a calendar, a nice mug for his coffee, paperweight
  • Bambam
    Bambam Posts: 359 Forumite
    Options
    He may be able to get his expensive wines at reduced rate working in a hotel. Maybe a nice pen. I expect he does a lot of letter signing in his job. How about some nice Thorntons chocolates, then he can share them with the rest of the staff if he wishes?
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    :kisses3:
  • lilfairy
    Options
    Ive been looking on the Argos website today, and they have got a couple of winelovers presentation boxes for between £15-20, or is he entertains a lot, there is an electric bottle opener for £17.99 - he will look really flash not struggling to get the cork out manually anymore - or is that just me?!:embarasse

Steph
  • Phatmouse
    Options
    A nice bottle of champagne, you can not go wrong, its a little bit of luxury and unfussy, much better than smellies that won't get used or wine he may not like.

Everybody loves the fizz!!!!

At this time of year you can get a nice vintage for £20 in supermarkets.

Its also non personal, but something he can get out on christmas eve, new year and enjoy.
  • full-time-mum
    Options
    please help i need a small gift for a hotel manager that has really supported me in my new business. any ideas

Its difficult to say not knowing the person you're buying for or the support that has been given or what your business is.
    If you're looking on a personal level then, something like a nice homemade cake or sweets.

If it is on a corporate level then probably the wine or chocolate is safest.
    7 Angel Bears for LovingHands Autumn Challenge. 10 KYSTGYSES. 3 and 3/4 (ran out of wool) small blanket/large square, 2 premie blankets, 2 Angel Claire Bodywarmers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure