We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lion King in Theartre

Options
Hello, Firstly sorry if ive put this in the wrong section (wasnt sure if it went in 'I wanna' or this one but to be optimistic put it in this one :) )

Its my 21'st B'day soon and I would like to see Lion King in Theartre but its very expesnive for me and familly to go, 6+ does anyone know any codes or vouchers or tips or anything that can reduce the price of good tickets for the show.

Thank you for all your help - in advance.
Henry 8)

Comments

• Gem+Dave+Kaci
    Options
    try https://www.lastminute.com - they're usually pretty good for cheap theatre tickets
  • kirst
    kirst Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    If you know anyone who has a royal bank of scotland royalties gold account, you get 25% off all theatre tickets.

I realise that you may not, but worth a mention.

When i went i got tickets from https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk and they were about £35 per ticket, i had very good seats at the front. If you go through the week (including fridays), its about £5 cheaper per ticket, and if your prepared to be at the back upstairs, the tickets are about £17.50, which is rather cheap!

Unless your prepared to stand for £10, although i wouldnt advise this at all!!

Its well worth the money, the best show i have ever seen!!
    Funky Little Frog
  • henry01
    henry01 Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    Does the bank membership have a special booking line or ref number or code i can use of blag on the booking line ;D

It would be brilliant as goto theatre alot (well when ever i can).

Henry
  • kirst
    kirst Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    sorry, you need to call up and quote your account number.
    Funky Little Frog
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family