CC Queens New Diary 2011

Options
Hi everybody (assuming somebody reads this!) lol

Well i have been on the board for a long time and seem to make really slow progress so have decided to do my own diary and hopefully clear a lot of my debt this year.

Tried this last year and had 6 months unemployed so the numbers went in the wrong direction. :mad:

First post so will keep it brief as i am off to make new spreadsheets for the new year and hopefully motivate me.

Payday is a week away and so will not be making any dents til then but thought i better start this now or i never will!!!!

hopefully by the end of this year I will of paid off a lot of what i owe and actually start saving.

Bit of info about me (again in case anyone actually reads this!)

I am 31 years old (female) divorced and in dent to the tune of £11,000 :eek:

I have recently moved in with a friend and we are both helping each other out on the money front and working towards a better future.

On the up side i lost my car last year (long story) but my friend uses the train to work so his car sits outside the house i just paid his insurance on it so i now have use of the car!

I also have a second job in a pub.

Anywhoo must get on with proper work now but will be back soon to update.

ccqueen no more.......they all got cut up ages ago!

Comments

• ccqueen
    ccqueen Posts: 210 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok just realised its nearly a month since i posted my diary and i have done very little so far (someone give me a kick please!)

I have just gone through my spreadsheet and if i keep to my budget (of basically no money for me) I can pay off nearly all my debts by the end of this year.

So updates so far:

This month i have been catching up with xmas and so have no debe payments apart from £20 off my cc.

I have however finally got a reply from welcome for my ppi claim and am desperately awaiting their payment into my bank of £700.

Thought i would post today as it is still 10 days til i get paid and have no money and feeling quite down today and need to get myself motivated again.

I will start to actually to update this regularly now as i have it all mapped out and in 10 days will start to see some numbers going down.

Do 10 days to survive and try and make some money before then for fuel etc.
  • Rock_Cakes
    Options
    Hi ccqueen

Chin up. It can difficult but you can do it. Maybe you should join in some of the challenges. I always find them good to focus the mind and also get a bit of support when I need it :)

Hope you are feeling a bit better?

xx
    *Official DFW Nerd #1368 - Proud to be dealing with my debts*
    *Debts at LBM (11 Jan 2011): -£16400.62* Currently: -5948.68 (64% paid )*4 CC and 3 OD*
    Current DFD: [STRIKE]Oct 2012[/STRIKE] May 2012
    :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family