Making a Kilt Pin Brooch..

Options
Hey All,

Okay..I went to buy aloverly kilt pin brooch in Mathalan, but it wouldn't got through the till- apparently it's been recalled!So now I thought I'd made my own, and of course maybe a few xmas pressies!!

The one I liked just had black and white beads dangling... I thought I'd knock a few up.. anyone know where I can get cheap pendants/charms from? to add to the below??

d6_1_b.JPG
Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 092

::£2 - CSC - Terramundi is filling up!! :: Joined 3/3/06 :: 5/2/07 - 835kg + £280 Banked!!::
::5p,10p & 20p - Savings Tin :: Founded 9/4/06 :: 23/3/07 - 3.2kg ::

Lost to date - 9kg (22/8/06) Next weigh in 2007!!

Comments

• Knelley
    Knelley Posts: 355 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Ebay!!! I run a jewellery making group on there and this is where I have found the cheapest place to buy beads, findings, etc. You could try Kernow but to be honest with you I love surfing about seeing what I can pick up myself to put together rather than buying in sets.
    The world is full of Pink Fluffy Clouds......you just need to open your eyes to see them:)
    "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”
  • lday77
    lday77 Posts: 320 Forumite
    Options
    I would also recommend ebay, but instead of buying beads I buy strings of beads there are some real bargains.
    Murphy's No More Pies Member No. 28 on hold
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport