Wanted: Mini Cheese Graters

Options
Anyone know where I could get a couple of mini cheese graters - the type that you see with hot choc gift sets???

:confused:

Comments

• CarolnMalky
    CarolnMalky Posts: 14,254 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    We got ours from a cookware shop..think they were under a pound each.

Hope this helps
    Carol
    If you obey all the rules...you miss all the fun!! Katherine Hepburn
  • li'l_p
    li'l_p Posts: 797 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, thanks - that's helped a lot. They're actually known as Mini 'Garlic' Graters!
  • sallypurple
    Options
    They call them nutmeg graters in our local hardware store.
    :snow_laug HM Christmas 2010
    Knitted squares - [STRIKE]6[/STRIKE]13. pages of ideas - [STRIKE]7[/STRIKE] 19:rotfl:
  • honey28
    honey28 Posts: 1,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I saw one at a friends a while ago - she got it from IKEA

HTH
  • arnie&caseysma!
    Options
    I saw a pack of three the other day in our local 'Pound Mania', they were all different thicknesses but unfortunately had that horrible coloured plastic surround (blue green and yellow if I recall correctly).
    "Life may not always be the party you wish for, but whilst here you may aswell dance"!!!
    Murphy's NMPC Memb No 239!
    Dippychick's De-clutter club Member No 6! - onto room no 2!
    My Avatar? Arnie and Casey, proud parents to Storm and Tsu born 19/01/2009!!! - both now in new homes and called Murron and Burger!
  • li'l_p
    Options
    Thanks guys! :j

I only want them to throw in to my hampers with hot choc sachets, mug, etc. Just adds that 'little extra' to them!
  • tigerlily
    tigerlily Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    I got mine from IKEA aswell, they are really cute scaled down models of the normal sized ones. There was 3 in the pack for £1.50. HTH
    Debt free = December 2010...as of March 2006 it is now January 2010..... as of December 2008 it is now December 2009 :j hopefully sooner!!
    :jDEBT FREE:j January 2012, took longer but I got there, all by myself, through sheer hard work and pride!
  • purpleimp
    purpleimp Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    there are some in our local home store for 99p each, however if you can't find them, you could try searching smoking essential shops, as they are often used for subtances other than nutmeg! might be worth a try if you can't find them where you would expect to. HTH.xxx
  • li'l_p
    Options
    Yay, got one!

They did have them in the cookware shop near my work. Was looking round for ages because it was a real Aladdin's cave type shop ...I even came away with a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter!

I was just about to ask whether they sold them when I spotted a box full on the counter by the till. They were 99p, so I bought just the one for now. Would be interested to see what the Ikea 3-pack is like, may have to pay a visit soon? Definately worth getting to split for individual hampers - works out much cheaper!!!

Cheers, guys! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport