sat nite dfw bonfire party

Options
I'm really sorry if someone else is supposed to be host.
I am just too impatient (and very bored at work!)
For any1 who wants a cheap version of bonfire night come here and have virtual hotdogs, jacket pots, chips and little nibbles and also lots and lots of beer:beer: /wine/alcopops/spirits....e.t.c
enjoy!
official dfw nerd club member no 214
Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!:confused:

Comments

• postingalwaysposting
    Options
    aww thanks cattie... at the momment i am eating icecream (in real life) yes i know in this weather too but its been a pants week this week so i dont care about the diet and if was free because mums oh payed for it :D have a nice party drinks.gif
  • cattie1
    cattie1 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    aww thanks cattie... at the momment i am eating icecream (in real life) yes i know in this weather too but its been a pants week this week so i dont care about the diet and if was free because mums oh payed for it :D have a nice party [img][/img]
    hiya sweetie:hello:
    as long as it tastes good it doesn't matter. and you are supposed to treat yourself ever now and then,
    "have a nice party"

Are you not staying?
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'll have a virtual veggie hot dog please! Feeling totally grot and not eaten since Thursday morning... a virtual hot dog might just fill me up!

:heartpuls CG :heartpuls
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    hey folks, not long in from work, desperate for a cuppa but the effort of getting up and moving to the kitchen is beyond me...knew i shoulda done it before i switched the pc on!

stuck at work all weekend tho hopefully i'll be at the real fireworks display tomorrow night, got my sparklers ready!

hope your all having a fun weekend x
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    cattie1 wrote:
    hiya sweetie:hello:
    as long as it tastes good it doesn't matter. and you are supposed to treat yourself ever now and then,
    "have a nice party"

Are you not staying?

mmm, it was nice... i let my mum finish it though... i can only ever eat a few spoons of ben&jerrys... ok hehe.... maybe for a while :) busy making an xmas shopping list :o anyways whos letting off the fireworks *passes recipient coat giggle.gif*
  • livinginhope
    Options
    Evening cattie,nice to come to yours for a change :D a big juicy burger with cheese and a cup of hot chocolate to warm the cockles,PLEASE!
    Brrr it's sooooooo cold here,turned the heating on full and watching the fireworks out of the window,some lovely ones going off,people have spent a fortune round here,glad it's not us ;)
    Debt at highest £102k :eek:
    Lightbulb moment march 2006
    Debt free october2017 :j
    Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A
  • cattie1
    Options
    oh sorry every1 have been completely distracted by "afterlife" and also calls at work!
    Some1 else can set off the fireworks cos I am a walking disaster!:rotfl:
  • cattie1
    Options
    Evening cattie,nice to come to yours for a change :D a big juicy burger with cheese and a cup of hot chocolate to warm the cockles,PLEASE!
    Brrr it's sooooooo cold here,turned the heating on full and watching the fireworks out of the window,some lovely ones going off,people have spent a fortune round here,glad it's not us ;)
    There have been loads of nice pretty ones round here, but I get distracted when driving! it's quite dangerous really.
    sorry livinginhope if I pinched your party! didn't mean to was just being impatient!:D
  • livinginhope
    Options
    Never mind cattie,I'm watching afterlife too,what do you reckon is gonna happen? I think Robert will die and Alison will get her 'powers' back by seeing hin,but not knowing he's dead,what do you think?
    Debt at highest £102k :eek:
    Lightbulb moment march 2006
    Debt free october2017 :j
    Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A
  • saubryn
    saubryn Posts: 610 Forumite
    Options
    Hi cattie1, thanks for the invite :)

I'm doing 'homework' at the moment, so will be in and out skiving :) I'd love some of those chips!

I brought some sparklers? Anyone want to play?
    DFW Nerd No. 140 :)
    Status as of 30/11/12
    [strike]Rent 2500 Council Tax 800 NlPower - 800[/strike][SIZE=-2]:j IF - 8000 :(British Gas - [strike]112[/strike] - 102 Lloyds - 1123
    Barclays - 306 Barclaycard 1,123 HSBC - 200 Capital 1- 400 Barclayloan - 4500[/SIZE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure