Credit Score

Options
MABLE
MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
I posted recently that I was surprised that my personal credit score for a loan with LLoyds went up to 24.9%. Also they have risk indicator for their customers ranging from 0 to 9. The highter the number then you are deemed more of a risk to them. However after being in the 1-3 area for years I am suddenly a risk 9 and no doubt this is why my personal loan illustration is so high. I was asked by Lloyds to get a copy of my Experian credit report and they will show it to their credit dept.
I have my details on line from Experian this evening and what do I find that Bloody Lloyds bank have not updated a card I held with them to show a nil balance. This was cleared 4 months ago. The balance is still shown £14,000 outstanding even though it was cleared months ago.. I got a credit score from Experan and I am deemed poor at 577. The only other amount outstanding is £5,000 for my car. I have no negative history but if Lloyds got off their fat asses and update regularly no doubt my score would be alot different.

Comments

• Mrs_pbradley936
    Options
    Well, look on the bright side at least you know what the problem is now. So early next week take yourself down to Lloyds and explain it all to them. I must admit I would be angry too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure