Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• elm.
    elm. Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    Been lurking, refreshing & knitting! Hello people still here :)

Just bought the soap & glory thing - couldn't add it from the normal page but could add it from my wish list & it all seemed to go through fine (including the parenting discount code :D )

Might go to bed now once I've restocked my basket having had to empty it to purchase the s & g thing!
    :eek::eek::eek:
  • newdawn_2
    newdawn_2 Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    elm. wrote: »
    Been lurking, refreshing & knitting! Hello people still here :)

Just bought the soap & glory thing - couldn't add it from the normal page but could add it from my wish list & it all seemed to go through fine (including the parenting discount code :D )

Might go to bed now once I've restocked my basket having had to empty it to purchase the s & g thing!

Can you list the item number please?
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can't see it happening tonight. They usually take the site down around midnight and then keep us waiting for hours to put on the new prices.
  • Summs192
    Summs192 Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    Oh well, I guess set up in the morning makes sense so people like me don't cone on here and say there were 75% signs up. Lol.

Saying that, there was at least one cage if things not put out in one store do it's probably going to get put out in the morning.

I don't think I can stay up much longer now though. Think I'll be dreaming of boots tonight!!!

Night night everyone. x
  • onceposh
    onceposh Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Well think im off to bed too. I ve 30 items in my basket which have sat there for a week. ( I must want the "tat" that no one else does ) :rotfl:Thought I was finally going to get them tonight but its not meant to be. Will check in store in the morning though just to make sure. Remember Sainsbury s not on line this year !!!
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I still can't log onto my account to see what's in my favs so not sure what's going on there.
  • elm.
    elm. Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    Soap & Glory Fantastic Value Bundle 10120845 hope that gives you what you need - everything going slow at the moment! http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Fantastic-Value-Bundle_1163185/
    :eek::eek::eek:
  • onceposh
    onceposh Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Oh dont say that. You make me tempted to stay up longer, just incase :D
  • Summs192
    Summs192 Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    elm. wrote: »
    Soap & Glory Fantastic Value Bundle 10120845 hope that gives you what you need - everything going slow at the moment! ]

Was able to add to basket ok, so must be back in stock again.
  • Ryliesmummy
    Options
    Have to say, I got it the 1st time round, and I wasn't overly impressed to be honest.
    Money Saving Tip #1. Stay OFF the grabbit thread!
    :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport