Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    Mines all working again, the slideshow offers box on main page has updated (nothing about sale, just changed) so baring in mind anything kills that site...it could have been a tiny update....

+The featured products all changed on the sale page, mine havent changed in ages lol
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • sadie33
    sadie33 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    oh poo working again for me now.. right had enough.. checking store in the morning.. i have a gut feeling we will be all back here again next week.. getting our hopes up x
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    This is awful! It is so not going to happen tonight but I am too scared to go to bed in case it does!
  • DirtPoorGuy
    Options
    Here is a tip that will help the site load a wee bit faster and the more people that adopt this the faster the site will get, but don't expect miracles.

If you are using window go to 'Tools' > 'Advanced' > 'Multimedia' untick 'Show Pictures' click OK.

Then clear your browser cache and log back in to boots.com you will now only see text on the site which should speed up browsing and refreshing, and reduce the load on the boots server, ultimately benefitting everyone.
  • newdawn_2
    newdawn_2 Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Now back to half price
  • Ryliesmummy
    Options
    Issyc wrote: »
    This is awful! It is so not going to happen tonight but I am too scared to go to bed in case it does!

same here!
    Money Saving Tip #1. Stay OFF the grabbit thread!
    :rotfl:
  • cleanonme
    Options
    This isn't going to happen tonight....so why are we all still sat here?
  • legally_confused
    Options
    I don't think they've finished updating the site yet as the Saop and Glory value pack that has been confirmed to be going back on sale today is still listed as Out of Stock. There is still hope!
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    In case it does!
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think they've finished updating the site yet as the Saop and Glory value pack that has been confirmed to be going back on sale today is still listed as Out of Stock. There is still hope!

i was so close to logging off and going to bed! THEN you had to post that!! XD lol

Im 80% sure its not happening today....but i want it too so badly!!
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family