Ikea offer?

jennifernil
jennifernil Posts: 5,567
First Post First Anniversary
Forumite
I hope someone can reassure me that I am not hallucinating!

I saw somewhere that Ikea (at least in Glasgow) were doing an offer of a free £20 giftcard if you spent £150 in store between 2nd and 16th January. Planning to go there this week so wanted to double-check that I had this correct, but now I cannot find any mention of this offer anywhere.

We were at the store on 27th December, so that might have been when/where I saw it. We were also there a couple of weeks before Xmas, so it could have been then.

Has anyone else seen this offer?

Comments

• goldfish61
    goldfish61 Posts: 101 Forumite
    I hope someone can reassure me that I am not hallucinating!

I saw somewhere that Ikea (at least in Glasgow) were doing an offer of a free £20 giftcard if you spent £150 in store between 2nd and 16th January. Planning to go there this week so wanted to double-check that I had this correct, but now I cannot find any mention of this offer anywhere.

We were at the store on 27th December, so that might have been when/where I saw it. We were also there a couple of weeks before Xmas, so it could have been then.

I was in Ikea recently and only noticed a free giftcard offer if you bought a new kitchen.
  • jennifernil
    Forumite
    Yes, that one is on their website, £100 card if you spend £1000 or something.
  • I hope someone can reassure me that I am not hallucinating!

It was on the Ikea family email. You need to print out the coupon as per this
    "Save money across the store, including our exclusive IKEA FAMILY offers
    Being part of IKEA FAMILY really pays at Sale time. Members can take advantage of 50% off all IKEA sofa covers – that’s sure to freshen up the look of any lounge room. There’s also a bonus £20 IKEA Gift Card just for spending over £150. Saving is as simple as downloading your coupons from the right of this page."

and also for every £1000 spent on a new kitchen there is a £100 gift card

HTH
    Must learn not to count chickens before they are hatched!!!!:D

Every day is a new challenge not a new problem!:p

SW start 08/01/14 4/21lbs (1st target) :j
  • jennifernil
    Forumite
    edited 20 January 2011 at 9:36PM
    Yes, we asked in the store and they said this. Luckily they were giving the gift card if you knew about the offer, so it had a happy ending!

However, I did not get the e mail, so still not sure how I knew about it.......maybe it was in OH's e mails.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure